Aloha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cryhumour

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, everyone(anyone?) who reads this section! I am looking for specific information, but I like the site so much so far... so I think I'll stick around.

Dano

Howdy!

I want be the first in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. Be sure to check out our various forums.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

Welcome to Scubaboard! I hope you find the information you're looking for. If I can be of any help, let me know.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here, and hopefully you can post some of your own experiences as well. My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for two years! If you have any questions or problems.... OR you just want to chat, PM me! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Aloha and welcome to the board!

I also want to welcome to scuba board , what kind of info you looking for maybe some of us could help you ?
I am sure if you look hard enough you will find lots of info and varity of stuff on scuba board.

Hello cryhumour,
Welcome to ScubaBoard! :1poke: I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here.
There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care from Matt. :snorkels:

Wow! Such a warm response! I am now more pleased than before for finding this site. Thank you all and I will now go to find out how to complete a profile. :wink:

Dano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom