Hi, am a new Maryland diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to see you on Scuba Board, jpraederjr and Welcome! From Matt :monkeydan

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to the board Jpraederjr, glad you found us. When you are ready to post your question on regulators, make sure you post it in the 'regulators' forum to allow for better answers in a more expedient way.

Also check out the Mid Atlantic Bottom Feeders forum for some local content, and don't forget to fill out your profile so other SB members in your area can find you.

safe diving,
Maria

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. Be sure to check out our nearby dive cluibs listen in the forums, and post your reg question in that one.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

Welcome!

:balloon

jpraederjr:
I have some regulater qustions. But I will get to them later.

Just wanted to say hi.

Hi, I'm a fairly new MD diver too in the Queen Annes County area. Glad you found this great diver resource. You'll find a number of MD divers in here. Welcome. :D

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Be sure to visit our Regulators forum to post those questions about regulators when you are ready.

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Welcome to Scubaboard! The direct link that headhunter posted will be the best place to post your regulator question so you get the best focused response. Glad you've joined.

Welcome to the boards! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for two years now. I think that you will be able to learn a lot here, and hopefully post some of your own experiences as well. If you have any questions or problems... or you just want to chat, PM me! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you around the boards!

Safe Diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom