The Meet and Greet Thing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilman

Reaction score
Hello to all another diver from Japan. Just thought I would poke my head in and introduce myself. Looking forward to talking with all the other "Zen" divers....

Gilman

:sunny Hi there Gilman! My name is Matt. Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

-Matt- :chicken:

Welcome to the group! Always looking for another diving sensei...

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Glad you found us! Have fun hooking up with those other Zen divers!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. Be sure to check out our other forums, too.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:wink:

Welcome to the ScubaBoard Gilman. This is certainly a great place to hang out during a long SI and talk with other divers and compare notes..

Best wishes
Vickie

Hi Gilman - Where are you in Japan? Have you done much diving here yet? I notice that you have already seen the Zen Divers forum - come and join in - they are a good bunch of people - even if they all seem to be going DIR these days!!:D
Actually they don't seem to change much because of it - and they must be good, from the DIR-F classes in Japan that I've seen so far they've managed a 100% pass rate!!
Anyway - welcome to the board - I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Thanks for all the welcomes. I will have to stop by the "Zen Garden" and see whats up. Thanks again all.

Gilman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom