Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

o0oSemperFio0o

Registered
Reaction score
hey im new to scuba and new to the forums. I have snorkeled and loved it. So i decided to take it to the next level. Its like a whole nother world down there. I am also a hunter and fisher and would like to try underwater hunting. Anyway i am new and buying gear to start. I have a thead in the classifideds part if you are selling anything. Also i would like to know where there are some good places to scuba around the Gulf of Mexico, Destin, and Jacksonville. Also i am very interested in diving at a shipwreck or sunken ship. If there are any near those places listed please tell me. Thank you.

Pike Hall

P.S. is there a place on the boards for sunken ship sites to discuss?

Welcome to the board, Jar Head !!!!
I think you'll really enjoy and learn from this board.

For what it's worth, I have a Zeagle "Tech" medium size BC for sale if you're interested.

It won't take you long to determine from the posts on the board which sources are the best from which to glean information and advice.

Was in the army, myself . . . .

Safe diving, and once again, welcome . . .
Dennis

Heya and welcome to the board!!!! I'm not to familar with the dive sites in Florida that you asked for (I dive mostly on the east coast near home) you might want to check out Florida Conch Divers

Best Wishes,
Vickie

You came to the right place... you'll find tons of info...
You can also do a search in the forums to try to find some answers to your questions...
Welcome and safe diving...

Thanks to all. I am not a Marine yet. I have a recruiter and and either going to aTm and doing OCS and joinign after or joining the USMC out of high school.
thanks for your answers.

You will find lots of places to dive in the gulf, check out the regional sections of the board for localized information.

Howdy!

So, you're not a :confined: Jarhead, eh? Good experience for any young man, but you want to go the Officer & Gentleman route, huh? There are a few of us arond here.

There are some plans to sink an aircraft carrier off of the Florida panhandle, I think it is. You'll find more in the Florida club forum. I'm off in a couple of weeks to dive World War II wrecks off of North Carolina, and a stop by ET's store near Cherry Point for bumper stickers and whatever else looks good.

Check out our New To Scuba forum, complete your Profile and Dive Info, and - we'll see ya' around, boot.

don :usa:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom