New Member to the Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

COLEDIVER

Reaction score
Hi, My dive instructor told me about the SCUBABOARD today. He said it was an excellent way to get good information about many SCUBA topics I am interested in. I and my son have been avidly diving for about 1 year (just completed dive 81). We are from Aiken, SC, and enjoy diving in local lakes, rivers, but much prefer Florida diving. I look forward to reading and writting posts.

Howdy!

Welcome to Scuba Board. Check out your local dive club forum here.

I'll be up in North Carolina to dive wreck in a couple of weeks. PM me if you're interested?

OH yes, please complete your Profile and keep your Dive Info up to date.

don :sgrin:

Hey colediver, how's it goin', welcome to scuba board.

Heya and welcome to the Board!!! Whenever you head back to Florida, let us know, my husband and I are always out diving, usually with the fellow Florida Conch Divers, and ya'll are always welcome to join.

Cheers,
Vickie

:mostlysun Hello there COLEDIVER, my name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the family. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. I just wanted to help make new members feel welcome. Take care. :butnhome:

Welcome!! I'm a diver in Indiana and also dive with my 12 year old son. We love the info we have at our hands here on the board. I'm sure you will too!!

Hello COLEDIVER and welcome to Scubaboard! Your instructor was right, SB is an excellent resource. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Glad your instructor steered you in our direction! Have fun reading all of the great info here.

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Back
Top Bottom