Newbie to the board from Minnesota

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverchuck

Reaction score
Hi All! I'm not a newbie diver, just to the board. Hoping to learn more about diving around the world! So many places to dive... only a lifetime to do it in.......

:mostlysun Hello there Fellow Minnesotan, My name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the family. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. I just wanted to help make new members feel welcome. Take care. :butnhome:

Hi bubbles3 and welcome to Scubaboard. This is a great community of divers and a great place to learn, glad you found it.

Howdy Bubbles!

And welcome to SB. Great place to swap ideas and stories. Hope to hear some of your's.

PM me if I can help you find your way around here.

don

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

[Using my best Fargo movie accent]
I guess it'll be snowing pretty soon. So, are you gettin' ready for some cold diving then? I s'pose you'll be lookin' for a trip to somewhere warm, don't ya know.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Heya and welcome to the Board... This is the perfect place to hang out during your SI and just chat it up with new friends. Glad to have you!

Cheers,
Vickie

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Yes, I am doing a lot of cold water diving right now. Thank goodness for Drysuits! And Yes, I am getting ready to go on a warm water trip soon. I will be leaving in a few weeks for Truk and Palau! Yes, I am soooo excited! Anyone have any advice for the trip?

Want some advice? TAKE ME!!! Just kidding, welcome from brainerd, mn, Heard of it?? There is some pretty good diving up in the crosby mine pits, come and try them sometime!! Have you dove in truk/palau before? sounds like fun!!! We are going to maui the winter, so i'll be watching for ,"travel advice"(lots of good advice here). See you around!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom