First Post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Jon and welcome to Scubaboard! This is a great community of divers and a very active board! Glad you are now a part and look forward to seeing you around the board!

Hey Jon, Welcome to Scuba Board. While checking out our informative and fun forums, please make sure you give us some more information about yourself in the profile. That will allow for people responding to your posts/questions with better content and also for other SB members to find you in your area.

cheers,
Maria

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

:sunny Hi there JON YOUNG! Welcome to Scuba Board! My name is Matt. I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care from Matt. :sprite10:

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB - the biggest in the world and best! Hope to get to know you around the forums. Be sure to check out our forums.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:wink:

Heya Jon! Welcome to the Board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom