Greeting to all avid divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pleiades

Registered
Reaction score
G'day and hello divers, I am new to this site but aint new to diving. Looking for avid diver pals with recommendation of diving locations and comments. Please keep me in loop for any diving related matters...

Welcome Pleiades, glad you found us and hope you find lots of useful information and new friends.

Make sure you fill out your profile so our responses can have better content and local SB members in your area can find you easier.

safe diving,
Maria

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

:mostlysun Hello there Pleiades, my name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the family. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. I just wanted to help make new members feel welcome. Take care. :butnhome:

Hello Pleiades and welcome to Scubaboard. You can find lots of information here on the board! Like the others have said, knowing where you are and what your experience level is would be helpful to others who would like to direct you to information specific to your area.

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB - the biggest in the world and best! Hope to get to know you around the forums. Be sure to check out our various forums.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:wink:

Heya and Welcome to the Board..... ! Not sure where your from, but I can certainly recommend the diving here in my neck of the woods (might want to wait until hurricane season ends though :eyebrow: ). It's usually warm and beautiful just about all year, and the diving is AMAZING! Best Wishes, and welcome again.

Cheers,
Vickie

Sorry folks, missed out the profile update earlier :(
I am from South East Asia and do feel free to check with me should anyone be keen to dive around this region... Took up my 1st intro dive in Australia and the rest is history...

Welcome Pleiades, hope you enjoy the board.

P.S. I'm guessing, you must be into astronomy as well or did you have seven sisters?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom