New to the board from Nova Scotia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kennedydive

Contributor
Reaction score
Just became a member to the board last week. I've noticed members that I know from other discussion forms onboard. I live and dive in Nova Scotia. The area has thousands of shipwrecks and after my first wreck dive I became hooked. I spend my winters diving in water below freezing looking for old bottles and historical items. I also spend a lot of time researching wrecks in our area and hunting for new ones.
Jason Kennedy
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/EC_Divers/

:thumb: Hello Kennedydive, I wanted to give you a warm welcome you to Scuba Board. You came to the right place to meet other divers and find answers for things you are looking for. There are many helpful people here! If you have any questions please let me know and (you can PM me also) I will try and point you in the right direction. Take care from Matt. :drummer:

Kennedydive:
Just became a member to the board last week. I've noticed members that I know from other discussion forms onboard. <SNIP>
Jason Kennedy
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/EC_Divers/

I thought that was a familiar name. Welcome on board. There's something for everyone in here.

BTW, there's also a "Canuck" section, with a subsection for Eastern Canada.

André Gionet
Fredericton, NB

welcome dude, i was supposed to go out east for a week or so this summer, but it didnt pan out, im from ontario, about 1.5 hours north of toronto. Like ahs been said, check out the Canuck section, and just soak up by osmosis

If you like wreck diving you got to come out this way. We have wrecks from 30fsw to 330fsw. Some of the wrecks run from 20-130 on the single wreck. Something for all levels. The only issue is you can't be a bathtub diver. Water temp at 150fsw on the weekend was 45deg F
Jason

Heya Jason, welcome to the Board. All those wrecks sound tempting but I'm afraid that cold water may keep me away(brrrrrrr). Do you have any photos of your finds? I'd love to have a look at them.

Cheers,
Vickie

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB - the biggest in the world and best! Hope to get to know you around the forums. Be sure to check out our Canadian forums for old and new friends.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:wink:

Hey Jason,

Welcome to the board, glad you found us and hope you like what you see. There are quite a few Canadians members and the Maritimers seem to be joining more and more :)

I moved to Texas from Halifax many years ago and miss it LOTS. As Andre14 said, keep checking the Eastern Canada section of the Canuck divers forum for local content and to meet other SB members in your area.

Oh yea, I forgot....

YES, YES, YES - GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers,
Maria

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom