Aloha from SoCal.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello everybody, another newb introduction. :D My name is Mark, and i live in Costa Mesa.(OC). Always looking forward to getting wet, hope to see some of you people in the water sometime. Not that experieced of a diver yet, but I'am working on that as much as i can. (any chance i get).

Mark

Hi Mark,

Welcome. Check out the SOCDC.com website, that club always has some diving going on!
Take care and see you soon!
Ann Marie

Hey mark if you ever need abuddy for diving, I have a couple of friends and myself that try and get out a couple time a week at night for lobster.

lobsterclaw:
Hello everybody, another newb introduction. :D My name is Mark, and i live in Costa Mesa.(OC). Always looking forward to getting wet, hope to see some of you people in the water sometime. Not that experieced of a diver yet, but I'am working on that as much as i can. (any chance i get).

Mark

Heya Mark, Welcome to the Board! As you can already see, this is a great place to meet a ton of new diver buddies. Glad to have ya!

Cheers,
Vickie

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB - the biggest in the world and best! Hope to get to know you around the forums. Be sure to check out our Sout Calf club forum for new friends.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:wink:

:369: Hi there Mark, my name is Matt. Welcome to the Board! You should enjoy it here, you will find lots of information about diving. You can also meet many nice people too. PM me if you have any further questions. I’ll try to point you in the right spot. Have a fun time here. :auto:

Welcome to SB, Mark! Did you do your OW dives there? What did you think of it?

Keep diving!
-Bryan

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

You'll have to get together with all of us ScubaBoard members in SoCal and dive! We've got a little get together planned for this Saturday on Catalina. You can read more about it in the SoCal section of the California Kelp Divers forum that Scott linked to above.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Back
Top Bottom