Newbie from New Zealand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

antz

New
Reaction score
Heya all,
Just saw most new members are posting here, so I thought I might aswell tag along.
Im just a newbie from little old New Zealand, and came across this site looking for info on commercial diving. This looks like a great site loaded with info on everything as I have already spent about 2 hours reading hundreds of posts of experiences etc...
But yes, if any people from New Zealand read this feel free to reply with a hello, and who knows if your from New Plymouth I would love to meet ya and start my network of diving buddies as I dont really have to many at the present time.
Thanks guys/girls and I look forward to talking and maybe learning from many of you :wink:

antz..

Aloha and welcome to the gang!
Looking forward to reading more from you.
Too bad you don't dive out my way:wink:

Aloha,
Lisa

Well I hope to be around that area of the world in the next 1-2 years, so I look forward to seeing some wicked sites your area has to offer :)

Gidday Antz
Welcome to the board. I would've tried to go diving in New Plymouth last January if I'd known any divers there so I'll keep your details in mind. If you are down Wellington way send me a PM.
Alison

Heya Antz, Welcome to the board!

YAY, another kiwi on the board, Welcome to the board Antz

Hello antz and welcome to Scubaboard. I know what you mean about spending a lot of time on the board. There's so much information! Glad you found us and if you're ever headed to California let me know and we'll go get wet.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Sounds like you've got plenty of adventure planned for the future! Hope you can find all of the info you're looking for here on ScubaBoard.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Kia Ora antz,

Welcome to the board. I loved the dives I did when I was down there in Aotearoa.

Have fun with your travels!

Matt

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest and the best. Hope to get to know you around the forums. Sounds like you may have already looked around, but don't miss our New 2 Scuba forum.

don :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom