Hello from Sullivan County NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonny_Rocket

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a newb, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jon, and I recently turned 21. I've been diving for 9 years, getting my junior OW when I was 12 years old. I've been diving just about every summer in South Florida (FT Lauderdale) ever since. I've completed my AOW and Nitrox courses. I'm planning on purchasing a dry suit soon, and becoming certified in that. My favorite dives are wreck, and low vis/night diving. I hope to meet some new friends here that I can dive and share information with.

Heya Jonny and welcome to the Board! Next time your in Florida post a new thread and let us all know, there's a ton of us Florida Conch Divers down here and we're always up to something.

Cheers,
Vickie

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Well, it sounds like you've already gotten into the swing of things. Glad to hear that your already setting up dives with the other ScubaBoard members.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest and best. I see that you've loaded your Profile, but Dive Info is a separate option, and that'll be handy in future discussions.

PM me if I can help you find out way around here.

don :shades:

:sunny Hi there Jonny Rocket! Welcome to Scuba Board! My name is Matt. I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care from Matt. :banana:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom