New guy from IL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Just joined up, and am very impressed by what I have seen so far. I am a fairly new diver, been certified for almost 2 years, but money probs and the wife having a baby have really kinda stalled our diving. We are looking to make a trip sometime next fall, with maybe a few local dives.

:369: Hi there Robin Hood Diver, my name is Matt. Welcome to the Board! You should enjoy it here, you will find lots of information about diving. You can also meet many nice people too. PM me if you have any further questions. I’ll try to point you in the right spot. Have a fun time here. :auto:

Welcome, Robin Hood!

Be sure to come check out the Midwest Muck Divers Forum in the club section!

Hey welcome to scubaboard.
Glad to hear that you like what you see here.
This is a great place to learn a lot about diving and meet new friends.
Question: What makes you a Robin Hood Diver?
Is there an interesting or humiliating story behind this? :eyebrow:
Anyways, it better then my name, which is just my email.
Have fun,
-Mike

Heya Robinhood, welcome to the board. This is a great place to meet new dive buddies, compare notes, and just kick back for awhile, at least when you can't dive. Congrats on your upcoming arrival.

Cheers,
Vickie

Howdy!

Always good to have another :confined: Jarhead aboard. I'm going to Morehead City NC in a couple of weeks to dive the WWII wrecks offshore there, and I always stop by ET's store near Cherry Point for bumper stickers and the like.

PM me if I can help you find your way around here...

don :usa:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Well... Robin Hood Diver, I'd have to run with Scott's recommendation of forums above. This would be the the best way to find a Band of Merry Men to dive with locally in the Sherwood Forest!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I figure I better fill you all in on my name first of all. I am Robin Hood because I am an avid archer, I shoot tournys all over the US. I also called my photography buissiness Robin Hood Photography. It is just something that some guys started calling me and it kind of stuck "what are you some kind of Robin Hood?" That is the story with my name.

Robin Hood Diver:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I figure I better fill you all in on my name first of all. I am Robin Hood because I am an avid archer, I shoot tournys all over the US. I also called my photography buissiness Robin Hood Photography. It is just something that some guys started calling me and it kind of stuck "what are you some kind of Robin Hood?" That is the story with my name.
Makes since. And the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor...?

I qualified on the M14, but carried the M1 and BAR in Infrantry Training Regiment. I was always in trouble for something, so they made me carry both for a lot of the movements. :shades:
Sempre Fi​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom