Morguh !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SMC

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
Just joined this great board. Been looking at some pics and reading some stories and decided to join.

I am a newbie diver (16 dives) and have just bought a underwater housing for my digital camera. In about a month we'll be going to the red sea in egypt to dive. Has anybody been there?

We'll must likely go to Dahab.... Any tips will be appreciated....

ok i'm off to read more stories...
lloking forward to this...

SMC:
Hi,
Just joined this great board. Been looking at some pics and reading some stories and decided to join.

I am a newbie diver (16 dives) and have just bought a underwater housing for my digital camera. In about a month we'll be going to the red sea in egypt to dive. Has anybody been there?

We'll must likely go to Dahab.... Any tips will be appreciated....

ok i'm off to read more stories...
lloking forward to this...
Howdy!

Welcome to SB! Glad to have you aboard. For future discussions, it'd help if you'd complete your Profile - and seperately, your Dive Info. Use the Quick Links menu above.

And if you haven't already already, check out our New 2 Scuba forum. PM me if I can help you in any way.

domn :D

welcome to the board , who nows its addicting might be your new home

:369: Hi there SMC, my name is Matt. Welcome to the Board! You should enjoy it here, you will find lots of information about diving. You can also meet many nice people too. Have a fun time here. :auto:

Welcome to the Board and congratulations on the new cert and the camera toys. El Orans gave you some very good suggestions of forums where you can find lots and lots of information.

Make sure you put your geographical location when you fill out your profile. That will allow for other members responding to your posts to give you better content, and also to find others in your area.

safe diving,
maria

Thanx everybody, for the warm welcome.

i already learned a lot by reading many stories here. I really dove into the board ( :wink: )

I'll fill in my profile and dive stuff l8ter,

thanks again

sander

Hi there and welcome to the boards! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here, and hopefully be able to post some of your own experiences as well! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for two year now. If you have any question or problems... or you just want to chat, PM me! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Heya Sander, welcome to the Board! You'll have to post some picture for us when you get back from Egypt. Have fun

Vickie

Hi Sander, welcome to the board! You'll love Dahab! my friends and I spent a day there during a trip to Sharm el Sheik in January and we loved it.

all the est,

phil

Back
Top Bottom