New member from VA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to the site. I do most of my diving in the mid-atlantic and live in the DC area. Looking forward to some interesting duscussion on this board.

Brian

:369: Hi there Brian, my name is Matt. Welcome to the Board! You should enjoy it here, you will find lots of information about diving. You can also meet many nice people too. Have a fun time here. :auto:

Welcome to the board Brian. Glad you found us and hopefully you'll find lots of opportunities to post questions and also to contribute to the board.

In the meantinge, check out the Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders forum for some local content and also to find other SB members in your area.

cheers,
Maria

Hi there and welcome to the boards! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here, and hopefully be able to post some of your own experiences as well! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for two year now. If you have any question or problems... or you just want to chat, PM me! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest! You ever get over to Noreth Carolina for wreck diving? I'm going in 2 weeks.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:icosm03:

Heya Brian and welcome to the Board! If it's interesting conversations your looking for, your definetly in the right place. Most are pretty informative and others more entertaining. You'll be able to find just about anything your looking for right here. Best wishes.

Vickie

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I got a bit behind in my greeting due to some great diving over the weekend, but wanted to offer you a warm ScubaBoard welcome now that I'm back. I guess diving is an acceptable reason though!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Just joined the board myself - which LDS do you dive through? I had been using The Dive Shop when I lived in Ffx. Getting to know VA Scuba in Manassas. Lot's of good shops in the area that organize excellent trips!

Been to Millbrook lately? Too d*mn cold for me!! Looking forward to discussions with you....

welcome to the board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom