Hello, Gerry & Jana here from Miramar, FL.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest! Have you checked our Florida forum? Good place to meet new buddies.

You two can each have a membership account, you know. Since we can't see who's talking, it might help.

I see that you've done your Profile but seperately - completing your Dive Info will help in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don

Hey Gerry & Jana. Welcome to ScubaBoard. Make sure you check out the Florida Conch Divers Club. That's where local info can be found. Then check out the Trips and Happenings. Any trip posted is an invitation to join the fun.
Also, there is a pretty big group of us that beach dive quite a bit...actually gonna beach dive tomorrow. Ya'll are welcome to join us anytime.

:sunny Hi there Gerry & Jana! Welcome to Scuba Board! My name is Matt. I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care from Matt. :chicken:

Heya guys, welcome to the Board!!!! Here's the link to the Florida Conch Divers click here See ya soon..

Vickie

Hi and welcome. Even with all the rough weather I am jealous of you and your prime living arangements so close to the blue water.

Enjoy
Brian

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I got a bit behind in my greeting due to some great diving over the weekend, but wanted to offer you a warm ScubaBoard welcome now that I'm back. I guess diving is an acceptable reason though!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

to the boards........Jenny and Vickie have already told you about our little group of divers in FL. Come join us sometime on a dive.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! If you have any questions or problems, or just want to chat, PM me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom