Oh, yes.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter McGuinness

Contributor
Reaction score
I have just remembered that I am supposed to say Hi to everyone, before posting!

Well, Hi!

I have just found this board, but not SCUBA, I have been diving for quite a few years and now do it in the San Diego area. My diving interests include almost anything which does not involve killing things, although I must say I put wreck diving pretty low down the list of attractive things to do. OK, OK, I'll make an exception for the Yukon!

I have seen a number of familar names on the board, so maybe I'll see you around on our local beaches/boats.

Peter

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!

You don't like wrecks? I've always enjoyed them, but then - I love the Channel Island dives, too. Check our out Southern Calf Dive Dlub forum.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don :sgrin:

Peter McGuinness:
I have just remembered that I am supposed to say Hi to everyone, before posting!

Well, Hi!

I have just found this board, but not SCUBA, I have been diving for quite a few years and now do it in the San Diego area. My diving interests include almost anything which does not involve killing things, although I must say I put wreck diving pretty low down the list of attractive things to do. OK, OK, I'll make an exception for the Yukon!

I have seen a number of familar names on the board, so maybe I'll see you around on our local beaches/boats.

Peter
hi peter

:wavey: Hey there Peter, welcome to Scuba Board! I know you will enjoy being on here, it’s a great place. Take care from Matt. :banana:

Hey Peter, and welcome to ScubaBoard!

Helo Peter and welcome! I'm just a little North of you. Glad you introduced yourself and hope to see you around the board!

:chicken: welcome to the Board Peter.....

Vickie

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

We've got a very active group in the SoCal section of the California Kelp Divers forum. I just got back from some diving on Catalina on Saturday with a group of them.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom