New from TN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leftfin

New
Reaction score
Greetings from Shelby County! I'm new to the board but not new to diving. A friend told me about this site and encouraged me to check it out. So here I am.....

Be happy, blow bubbles!

I think her fins are on the wrong feet? :confused:

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!

don :sgrin:

It is good to see more and more divers from TN:10:

Hi leftfin and welcome to Scubaboard! Good friend you must have to direct you here!

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here, and hopefully post some of your own experiences as well! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for two years now. If you have any questions or problems.... or you just want to chat... PM me! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Hi Lefty. I'm from Knoxville. Go Vols - Big win against Fla!!!
My parents live in West TN, so we visit a couple of dive shops in Memphis and Jackson when we are visiting.
Have you been to Mermet Springs? I know they go there a lot.

Heya leftfin, welcome to the Board! :wavey:

Vickie

downdeep:
Hi Lefty. I'm from Knoxville. Go Vols - Big win against Fla!!!
My parents live in West TN, so we visit a couple of dive shops in Memphis and Jackson when we are visiting.
Have you been to Mermet Springs? I know they go there a lot.
I am from Knoxville and have family in West TN.
That was a really Awesome game!!!!
THe VOLS rule!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom