Love this place already

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

got2av8

Reaction score
Hi all, just got to say I really like this site. I just stumbled across it yesterday, and I already picked up 2 great deals out of the classifieds. All I can say is 'Wow'. Looking forward to all the neat diving info & stories....
Jer

got2av8:
Hi all, just got to say I really like this site. I just stumbled across it yesterday, and I already picked up 2 great deals out of the classifieds. All I can say is 'Wow'. Looking forward to all the neat diving info & stories....
Jer

Welcome to the board... Happy surfing (and diving of coarse :eyebrow: ).

Welcome to the SB! it is a great place for info. where you located?

Heya Jer, welcome to the Board. If you wouldn't mind, could you please fill out your profile for us, it helps us out a ton to know your location. This is actually the best place to read about some very interesting dive stories, pick up some deals, hang out during your SI so you can compare notes with fellow divers. Glad to have you aboard!

Cheers,
Vickie

Welcome to ScubaBoard, glad to hear that you found some deals!

Hi Jer and welcome! I really enjoy this community too. Glad you found it and it's already been useful to you.

If you thinks it's great now...stay awhile and prepared to reaaaallly love this place. It's addictive.

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. You can use the Quick Links menu above for this. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don :sgrin:

Howdy and welcome! This place is a fantastic resource for all of your diving needs!

Back
Top Bottom