New Guy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ozzyguy

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Drew! I was introduced to diving by my girlfriend while we were in Australia. I worked on a cruise ship for 5 years and was lucky enough to be able to dive throughout the Caribbean. I am now a PADI divemaster and have completed tec training with TDI up to Decompression procedures and I am interested in continuing in this area of diving.

Heya Drew, welcome to the board! Can't wait to hear some of those cruise ship stories...... :eyebrow:

Cheers,
Vickie

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest! Check out our Tech forums.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. You can use the Quick Links menu above for this. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don :sgrin:

Hi Drew, welcome to the Board! :thumb:

Hello Dan,
One of my favorite spots in the Caribbean is Cozumel. I did my divemasters with Alex and Alex at blue Angel and Tdi Decompression procedures with Martin!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom