Hello from cold Finland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello from humid Singapore and welcome to the board! What's the diving like in Finland? Do you see lots of seals?

:mostlysun Hello there tdk, my name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the community. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. I just wanted to help make new members feel welcome. Take care. :butnhome:

TDK, another notherner! I'm originally from Sweden, så välkommen till ScubaBoard! :D

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest! Check out our forum on Europe. If there's nothing going on, start something.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. You can use the Quick Links menu above for this. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don :sgrin:

hi there Finland and welcome.

I have visited Finland, stayed in Tampere and went to the college there for a few weeks. Gorgeous place. Norther lights were beautiful.

you have a lot of lakes, do you dive them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom