Greetings from Watergirly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

watergirl40c

Reaction score
Hey, everyone...making my official first post. I hail from Northern California where most people dive in the Monterey area, but that water is just too bfc for me. I much prefer the warmer water of the tropics. I've been diving for nearly 10 years now...OW2, recently took Nitrox class and will begin rescue diver soon. I've been to Cozumel, Australia, Fiji, Bahamas, Belize, Jamaica, Hawaii and am soon off to the Philippines. Anyone got any particular info they want to share with me about this local? I have a 'thing' for dolphins & turtles (rare, I'm sure), not into wrecks, hunting, or photography. I'd much rather spend my underwater time just looking at all the pretties.

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! If you have any questions or problems, or you just want to chat, PM me!

:sunny Hi there watergirl40c! Welcome to Scuba Board! My name is Matt. I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care from Matt. :monkeydan

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Check out our Asia forum for more info on the Philippines.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

welcome to SB! where in the philippines are you planning to dive in? :)

when you get the munchies while out of the water... pass on the street vendors who offer Balut (spelling?). Unless you have a taste for goose embryo....

PS tastes like chicken?

:eyebrow:

Heya and welcome to the Board!!!!! With all the places you've dived, I'm certain you have a wealth of knowledge to share.. Glad to have you aboard!

Cheers,
Vickie

Welcome to the board!

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom