hey from San Antonio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcndiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey what's up? just another diver here from SA. been diving for 10 yrs, been teaching for about 7 yrs. at a shop here in town.
thanks

welcome aboard... being new to diving it's humbling to greet others with so much more experience. Being from W Tex, well you're alright with me... but now if you'd been from E Tex well that's another story...
regards,
john

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for two years now. If you have any questions or problems, or you just want to chat, PM me! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Glad you found us!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

:sunny Hi there rcndiver! Welcome to Scuba Board! My name is Matt. I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care from Matt. :chicken:

:wavey: Welcome to the Board!

Vickie

Hola rcndiver!

If you're ever planning to come over towards Houston, give us a shout. We're always ready to show off our swamps!

Welcome to the boards!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom