newly appointed member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DAVE670

Registered
Reaction score
I have had the honor of being invited to join this distinguished group of fellow scuba divers and I warmly accept this invitation.

As with all honorees I would like to be among the first to say thank you.
This is an honor and I shall do my utmost to live up to the highest of expectations.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! I think that you will enjoy it here a lot!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!

Completing your Dive Info will help in future diving discussions. You can use the Quick Links menu above for this. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don :snorkel:

Hi Dave and welcome! Don't know if you knew this but you don't need to be invited to be a part of Scubaboard! They let all sorts in this place, that's what makes it fun! Hey, Just kidding around! Glad you're here now.

:happywave Hello there DAVE670, welcome to Scuba Board! I have been impressed with the help I’ve received from here. You came to the right place to seek advice and see what other divers are up to. Take care from Matt. :walksmil:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Glad you are among us!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom