I'm back!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RooLuvsToDive

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Well, after getting certified and waiting an incredibly long time to get to dive (for lack of anyone to dive with who would tolerate a beginner) I finally got in the water in Cozumel and am back! :dazzler1: Now I'm EXCITED again and will look for any opportunity in Texas/Arkansas/Louisiana to get back underwater!!!

Welcome back!

Joe

Hello Celeste and welcome back to Scubaboard! Glad you're "back"! What took ya so long?lol

RooLuvsToDive:
Hi everyone! Well, after getting certified and waiting an incredibly long time to get to dive (for lack of anyone to dive with who would tolerate a beginner) I finally got in the water in Cozumel and am back! :dazzler1: Now I'm EXCITED again and will look for any opportunity in Texas/Arkansas/Louisiana to get back underwater!!!

Yup!! Another Diving Addict!! At least the wait was worth it if you ended up in Cozumel!!

Scott, I had to get up the nerve to go on vacation alone, since I had no diving buddies and no travel partners!!! Once I committed to doing that, I discovered a relatively cheap way to get to Cozumel and then diving was basically mandatory! lol Thankfully I ran into a guy on my ship who also didn't have a diving buddy so we found a local shop and had a great time.

RooLuvsToDive:
Scott, I had to get up the nerve to go on vacation alone, since I had no diving buddies and no travel partners!!! Once I committed to doing that, I discovered a relatively cheap way to get to Cozumel and then diving was basically mandatory! lol Thankfully I ran into a guy on my ship who also didn't have a diving buddy so we found a local shop and had a great time.
Cool, glad it worked out for you!

RooLuvsToDive:

Check out the Texas Swamp Divers Forum here on the board. There are a lot of us that hang out at Clear Springs Scuba Park in Terrell on the weekends, and you are always welcome to come dive with any of us. We love giving tours, it gives us an excuse to dive more :D

Long time no see, Roo....glad to see you back and having fun. :)

Welcome back!!! Good to have ya back! Hope you had a great time in Cozumel!

Back
Top Bottom