Aloha Scubadivers and Snubadivers! ^_^

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Glad you found us!

If you do some searches here on the board you will find that we have a few deaf divers. There have been some discussions about learning to sign in order to increase our ability to effectively communicate underwater.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Hi HawaiiLover, my name is Matt. I’d like to welcome you to Scuba Board! It’s a really nice place for divers to meet other divers. Take care. :scubadive

Aloha and welcome to the ScubaBoard

It would be great to see you out there some time!

Aloha,
Lisa

Welcome! hope this place will be a help to you!

HawaiiLover:
Aloha, my first time with scubaboard. I was alittle confused how can I get the member's profile? As far as I need to find someone that matches my needs, like deaf, hobby, etc. Hope I will get the info from you. :) Mahalo!
Just click on the members screen name and you'll see a menu appear. Then just click on "View Public Profile" on the menu.

Hope this helps.

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom