New poster to Scubaboard.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBA_Phil

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Phil and I have been surfing this board for quite a while. This is the best board for scuba info. I have looked at the pro's and cons of leisurepro vs LDS. I bought a E7-100 tank from the research on this board. The research and opions from the group are invaluable; thanks for all the information. It's time I add to the group's discusion. I have been diving since 1977, when I was 13 years old. Almost all of my early diving was done in Souther California. In the last 15 years, my travels have taken me from Caribbean to Austraila.

Phil :wink:

Hey Phil Welome to ScubaBoard!!

Most all my diving has been in So Cal too though I am living in waterless hell at the moment. Hopefully someday that will change!

Jump on in and chat away!

Kimber

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!

Nice to have an ol' salt join us here. I'm off in Alantic Beach NC tonight to dive WWII wrecks this weekend, but brought my laptop with me. Scuba is my sport, but SB is my obsession - and I'd hate to be away all weekend if I didn't have to?!

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message."

And if you're going to be in Houston Oct 16 - for the DEMA show or any other reason, you're even invited to a SB Bar-B-Q dinner! Click here: http://scubaboard.com/t73366-swampers-bbq-update-and-current-info.html or PM me for assistance in signing up for it. Dee needs to know by the 6th. I wouldn't miss this for anything! :thumb:

don :shades:

:369: Hi there Phil, my name is Matt. Welcome to the Board! You should enjoy it here, you will find lots of information about diving. You can also meet many nice people too. Have a fun time here.

Hi Phil !! Welcome to the board!!

Glad you have joined in on the conversation. I know what you mean, it's way too easy to just lurk on this board. :lurk:

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! :dazzler1:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I was certified in 1979 just a couple of years after you were.

Check out the SoCal section of our California Kelp Divers forum to see what all of us are doing in SoCal. You may want to get together with some of us on our monthly "Wrinkles" dive. This month it's in La Jolla for a day filled with diving, a BBQ, and who knows what else! :crafty:

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom