Hi!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
HI EVERYBODY,
SO EXCITED THAT I FOUNND THIS WEBSITE, I LOVE SCUBA DIVING AND SNORKELING. HOPE I HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!! :dazzler1: :dazzler1:

Mustapha Loves Guns:
HI EVERYBODY,
SO EXCITED THAT I FOUNND THIS WEBSITE, I LOVE SCUBA DIVING AND SNORKELING. HOPE I HAVE A BLAST!

Hi, Mustapha,

Welcome to the world's largest diving communications site. Scuba diving in all its forms is truly a blast!

BJD

BigJetDriver69:
Hi, Mustapha,

Welcome to the world's largest diving communications site. Scuba diving in all its forms is truly a blast!

BJD

Hey guys,
Hey BIGJET my bros in college training to become a pilot. Every week he's going to LAX to take pics of airplanes.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Mustapha Loves Guns:
Hey guys,
Hey BIGJET my bros in college training to become a pilot. Every week he's going to LAX to take pics of airplanes.

Mustapha,

Even after your brother graduates, you will find him craning his neck and looking up at airplanes going by. Once a love of aviation is in the blood, it never goes away. I wish him well in his training.

Cheers!

BigJetDriver69:
Mustapha,

Even after your brother graduates, you will find him craning his neck and looking up at airplanes going by. Once a love of aviation is in the blood, it never goes away. I wish him well in his training.

Cheers!

So true, him and my dad are crazy for aviation, I used to be hardcore but I settled down a bit.

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!

I'm off in Alantic Beach NC tonight to dive WWII wrecks this weekend, but brought my laptop with me. Scuba is my sport, but SB is my obsession - and I'd hate to be away all weekend if I didn't have to?!

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. You can use the Quick Links menu above for this. PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message."

And if you're going to be in Houston Oct 16 - for the DEMA show or any other reason, you're even invited to a SB Bar-B-Q dinner! Click here: http://scubaboard.com/t73366-swampers-bbq-update-and-current-info.html or PM me for assistance in signing up for it. Dee needs to know by the 6th. I wouldn't miss this for anything! :thumb:

don :shades:

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! :dazzler1:

Welcome to the board! Ahhhhhhhh.....yes.....aviation. My fondest memory is hanging onto the cargo door of an H-3 at 8000 ft. with my finger tips on a starboard roll and staring down at the Pacific. Can't live it 'less ya try it. Dive safe.

tracker:
Ahhhhhhhh.....yes.....aviation. My fondest memory is hanging onto the cargo door of an H-3 at 8000 ft. with my finger tips on a starboard roll and staring down at the Pacific. Can't live it 'less ya try it.

Yes, I can see how that would tend to focus one's attention! :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom