new to list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maryk

New
Reaction score
can't believe i finally made it here...newly certified but stymied by recent hurricanes in fl. and baja. expecting to log first dive this weekend in the sea of cortez. Gear is good and i have been energized all week.....now if i can just figure who will do the housework while i am in mexico!!!!! duo based: tucson, az. the dry desert. hallandale, fl. the wet desert.

Welcome to the board Maryk. If you find someone to do the housework while you are in Mexico send them my way. Enjoy the diving.
Alison

Hello maryk,
:yl2jump: Welcome to ScubaBoard! I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here. There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care from Matt. :snorkels:

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! :crafty:

Heya and welcome to the Board..... Congrats on your certification. You'll have to give us a dive report when you get back from Mexico (just post it on a new thread). Have a wonderful time, only dive your limits down there and be safe.. :wavey:

Best wishes,
Vickie

Welcome to the Board. Don't worry about the housework - it will wait for you. :) Go have fun!!

Becky

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I'm sure the housework will be there waiting for you if you just ignore it for a bit to do some diving!

While you are in Arizona, you should consider popping into SoCal for a little diving R&R.

Of course, you have the members in our Arizona Scuba and Florida Conch Divers forums to keep you busy as well!

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically from your profile, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest! You are much more than a listing to us!!

I'm at RDU airport after a weekend of diving off of
Alantic Beach NC - on WWII, but brought my laptop with me. Scuba is my sport, but SB is my obsession - and I'd hate to be away all weekend if I didn't have to?!

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. You can use the Quick Links menu above for this. PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message."

And if you're going to be in Houston Oct 16 - for the DEMA show or any other reason, you're even invited to a SB Bar-B-Q dinner! Click here: http://scubaboard.com/t73366-swampers-bbq-update-and-current-info.html or PM me for assistance in signing up for it. Dee needs to know by the 6th. I wouldn't miss this for anything! :thumb:

don :shades:

Back
Top Bottom