Hello from So.California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapro5

Contributor
Reaction score
I am new here and had a few questions.

For the So.Cal dive club do I need to sign up to post there or?

A little about me:

I live in Torrance and have a 25ft cabin cruiser I keep in Redondo that I use for diving and fishing.I am a very active diver and am always looking for people to dive with on my boat.

I look forward to meeting more people here.

Thanks!

Hello there scubapro5,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving from Matt. :thumb:

Click here to help greet a new member! :happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hi!

Welcome to SB. Christian (aka Headhunter) will probably see your post and be able to add you to our SoCal roll call, if that is what you want. We are having a Wrinkle's Dive, (dive and BBQ) in La Jolla on Oct. 30th. Check out the post under the So Cal link. Great way to meet some of the SB members! Hope you can make it!

Ann Marie

Hi Roger,

Welcome to Scubaboard. You don't have to sign up to visit the SoCal Kelpdivers forum and post. People are always looking for dive buddies there, on a weekly basis. I have met so many nice dive buddies this way! I am sure you will have a great time here... oh, and having a boat doesn't hurt :wink: many of us do not count beach diving among our most favorite things and would be more than willing to pitch in to pay for gas, etc!!

Welcome again, enjoy your stay! Come to the Wrinkles dive on the 30th!!

Jennifer

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!

Yeah, you should never want for dive buddies or beer again!

Sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help? PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message."

And if you're going to be in Houston Oct 16 - for the DEMA show or any other reason, you're even invited to a SB Bar-B-Q dinner! Click here: http://scubaboard.com/t73366-swampers-bbq-update-and-current-info.html or PM me for assistance in signing up for it. Dee wanted to know sooner, but she can squeeze a few in late. I wouldn't miss this for anything! :thumb:

don :shades:

Welcome to the board. Definately just drop in the California Kelp Divers forum, no registration required or anything. Good to have you.

Dive Safe and Dive often

Thomas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom