Nova Scotia Canada here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rottweiler

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there,
New to the site although I have been reading posts on here for weeks.I'm a 29 year old male from Nova Scotia Canada.Currently taking a Naui dive course and tonight I think will be my first night in the pool with a regulator and gear, Can't wait! I look foward to meeting and chatting with you all and getting some help and tips along the way,guess i'm as new as they come to diving.The only gear I have at the moment is a whites 7mm wetsuit, mares 6mm cold water dive boots,oceanic 6mm hood, Akona 5mm cold water gloves and what I was told is a Zeagle Ranger BCD. I guess I will slowly pick up the rest of my gear over the winter.
Shaun.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Glad you're joining the ranks of divers all over the world by getting certified. Have fun in the pool tonight!

Be sure to drop in on our Canuck Divers forum to see what your fellow countrymen are up to. They may have some good ideas for the winter!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Thank you both for the interesting links, I have went and visted the Canucks fourm right away and also have signed up for both the yahoo groups mentioned. Yall know how to make a fella feel welcome here, thanks again.

Welcome to the board Shaun

It's a great place for information and great conversations... Enjoy.

We're glad you found us.

Hi there,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving from Matt. :thumb:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
Be sure to check out our New2Scuba forum.

Sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help? PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message."

don :snorkel:

Welcome to the board Shaun.... North Sydney? Some of your dive neighbors are members on this board. I'm sure you'll get to meet lots of new people.

Hope your Thanksgiving was good.

cheers and good luck with the course.
Maria

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom