hello all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lineman 40

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello.Like reading the boars and getting info.I am Naui Advanced diver wanting to learn.So this seems like the right place.
Thanks

J

Lineman 40:
Just wanted to say hello.Like reading the boars and getting info.I am Naui Advanced diver wanting to learn.So this seems like the right place.
Thanks J
WOOO WOOO!!! DING DING DING!!!
You are the lucky recipient of my 500th post!

Now, as soon as I submit;
I expect the heavens to open,
all knowledge to be mine,
great epiphanies,
and all manner of miracles!

WELCOME to ScuabaBoard!!!
I hope you find all the knowlegde that you seek here
and meet many dive buddies and experience increase
all your endeavors!
Hope to see your posts often as I wend through
the woven threads of knowledge and entertainment
that are the fruit of this board's denizens.

Now for my stock message, which is still under construction: I really do have to work on modifying this note!!!
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
Now get wet with us and dive into the forums to ask questions, answer those that you can and even chat with folks about diving dreams and nightmares. ScubaBoard is a great place to spend your required Surface Intervals.
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
Enjoy!

Tom

Okay, I'll give it time, it still could happen!
For now, at least, I have my fourth star and
a new lable: "SENIOR MEMBER"
Ya gotta love that!

Tom
(#501!) This is indeed your lucky day!

I'm back hours later with my first epiphany!
"We SCUBA divers are all mouth breathers!"
This is not the kind of enlightenment I was
after. Back in the water, try again.
What's with all the short busses? I've
never noticed so many short busses before.

Welcome to the board!

What kind of lineman are you?

Joe

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard!! I'm so happy that you decided to join us here!!

There is lots of information that you can find.. and make sure to check out the club that fits your area!

If you need help with anything while you're figuring out where things are around here, send me a PM! (Private Message.. click my user name, and it should give you the option of sending me one!)

Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards! Have fun, and Happy, Safe diving!!

~Kayla :dazzler1:

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll simply click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. My favorite is at the bottom: Singles Dive Club.

It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with location - and seperately - your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links above to reach those easily. Sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom