Hello from Bali.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neptunebali

Reaction score
Hello divers,

Introduce me, I am new in this diver forum and need to share some idea for diving worlwide.

Hope some time anybody come to Bali and be my dive buddy.

Have happy diving.

Cheers,

Hendra

neptunebali:
Hello divers,

Introduce me, I am new in this diver forum and need to share some idea for diving worlwide.

Hope some time anybody come to Bali and be my dive buddy.

Have happy diving.

Cheers,

Hendra

Welcome Hendra, you certainly do live in a nice part of the world. Maybe i will get over to Bali sometime to do a bit of diving and surfing. So share your ideas we are all good listeners here, start a thread and wait and see what happens.
reguards Stuey

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Glad you found this forum! I think you'll find lots of information here and we look forward to you sharing information too.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

:369: Hi there neptunebali, my name is Matt. Welcome to the Board! You should enjoy it here, you will find lots of information about diving. You can also meet many nice people too. Have a fun time here. :auto:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hi Henda
Welcome to Scubaboard, there is a lot of good stuff here and plenty of travel advice and commentary. Bali is on a lot of folks travel horizons again, so you might just find yourself with lots of buddies.
Alison

Hello in Bali,
I have been divign in Bali, off sanur on the reefs and my Favourite was Tulumban wreck- you are lucky to live in such a cool part of the world. where in Bali do you live- I have a friend who lives in Ubud.
Maybe if I am lucky I can get to dive with you sometime.

welcome to Scubaboard :)

Welcome to SB! My GF and I are interested in diving Bali within the next year or so. It sounds fantastic. Originally had a trip there planned in 2001 as part of a larger dive excursion, but the air broker re-routed me via Kuala Lumpur instead of Bali for some reason.

Enjoy your paradise and SB!

Dr. Bill

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll simply click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. My favorite is at the bottom: Singles Dive Club.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

you know i was thinking on making a trip there to bali maybe you could tell me some stories to help make my decision. thanks joey

Back
Top Bottom