New Mississippi diver says Hi.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lt.Warner

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello to all. I am new to the dive world. Though I have snorkeled for years, I just started diving. I am a career Firefighter with over 20 years on the job. Our Dept. has just recently approved the funding to support a dive team. I have been put in charge of this task. My guys and I have just recently completed OW Certification. We are scheduled to start AOW in January. I know that we have a long way to go. But we are looking forward to the adventures.

Congratulations!!!
To top it off you just joined the most informative and educational internet board. Feel free to ask any question that comes to mind. It will be answered by the best divers around.

Dive Safely

Joe

That is one thing that I have learned in my career as a Fireman, that is to surround yourself with intelligent people…..Lol

Welcome to the board fellow Mississippian. I don't know if we all are real intellegent. But I must say that there are many divers with many levels of experiance here. If you don't know ask. If someone else ask and you have the experiance relate it to them. Enjoy and have a good time.

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
You've already been given the link to our
Public Safety Divers Forum; from my reading,
I gather they're top notch people.
Welcome to a great new addiction and, for you,
a tough but (sometimes I hope) rewarding
area of your occupation.

Tom

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hey there Lt.Warner, welcome to Scuba Board! :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll simply click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources.

Did you find the snorkeling experience helped with the new scuba experiences - having already breathed thru a mouthpiced, worn a mask and fins? But then, I suppose a fireman would have an easier time than some others accepting new life support gear on your body...?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom