New Member from Alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

inexsys

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am a NAUI Instructor and President of Rock Divers operating the Madison Aquatic Park. The park is a cooperative venture between a private company, Rock Divers, Inc., and the City of Madison, Alabama and Open to the public year-round. Rock Divers and MARP offers a VERY unique SCUBA and Paintball Park with complete pro shops for both sports and also offers unique sites to enjoy the sports of SCUBA, Paintball Kayaking, Snorkeling and Swimming.
Underwater SCUBA dive site attractions include: an F4 Phantom Jet, a NASA Space Station Prototype section, Observatory, 56 foot and 40 foot cruisers, both Atlas and Minuteman Missiles, 40 foot curved steel bridge, stocked with regional fish and freshwater jellyfish, multiple underwater training platforms, docks and much more.
Paintball fields include: Rubber City, Mock Town, speedball and wooded field with others under development.
Rock Divers is one of the premier SCUBA Recreational and Technical Dive Training/Instruction shops in the region and offers advanced training in everything from Advanced NITROX and Instructor to Cave/Cavern certification.
Compressed Air and Nitrox as well as complete SCUBA and Paintball equipment service repair facilities, equipment sales and rentals are available onsite as well as Kayak rentals, snorkeling and swimming.
Instructor/Group rates available.
MARP / Rock Divers (256)464-9445
FAX: (256)464-9445 or (256)830-5133
http://www.rockdivers.com/

Welcome Rod to the world's greatest and LARGEST Scuba community on the net. I have your PM and we will be processing your requests to be included in our Business to Business and our Instructor to Instructor forums. Have a great day and feel free to cruise our "Deep Dixie Divers" forum as well.

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club fourms.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

The Madison Aquatic Park sounds like a really cool place!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Welcome to the ScubaBoard Rod, are you the retired police officer? I was at Rock Divers earlier this year(me and 3 other guys), and we camped out at the primitive campsites you guys have further back. All in all, had a good time.

Here are some pics from that little dive trip :) including pics of some of there UW attractions http://www.suprbugman.com/gallery/album12

Hi there Rod,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving from Matt. :thumb:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard!

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
You've been around a while, happy to see your introduction,and pleased to greet you to ScubaBoard.
Your park sounds like it's worth a few days of diving!

Tom

Back
Top Bottom