Hello from the BC northwest coast!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hideawayjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Hi to all. If anyone is looking for info on diving Brithish Columbia, I'd be happy to help out. I'm familiar with most areas (ran a liveaboard in BC for over 20 yrs), and currently living-working-diving around Port Hardy- the best temperate water diving in the known universe!

Hello hideawayjohn, welcome to Scubaboard!

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

welcome to the board hideawayjohn. If you ever need a dive partner, I'll go for a drive :D

Been meaning to get up to Port Hardy for quite some time now. Can't wait to try it out.

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard!

We'll be looking for some local knowledge next summer if the owners of the yacht we work on decides we're going to BC/Alaska. I don't know if we can get them interested in cold water diving but I'm sure you know all kinds of great places to anchor or moor up. I'm from BC and learned to dive up there in 1991. My first few dives were at Quadra Island. I love it up there and look forward to showing it off to the owners but the experience I have on the waters mostly consists of countless rides on BC Ferries.

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums. Be sure to check our forums for the PNW and Western Canada as well!

It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with location - and separately - your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links above to reach either of these easily. And sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
Read your Homepage. . .
Yet another reason to come back home to the GREAT PNW.
Happy to have you aboard.

Tom

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

...and thanks for the offer!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom