I heard alot about this site from a few buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ctdiverdown

Reaction score
Hello every one. Im going to check things out here for a little while, but ill be joining in soon. :wink:

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
I won't tattle, diving is better for you than working, and I attempt to always consider health in such matters.
Happy to have you aboard, and hope to be reading your contributions soon.

Tom

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

If they've told you about ScubaBoard then they are good buddies. :D

It's amazing what I've learned around here. There is a lot of collective wisdom on the board.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom