greetings to all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Froglady

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanted to say a brief "hello". Been watching and reading this board, so today decided to jump in and get my feet wet. Only been doing lake dives, Can't seem to find that blue water yet, maybe a navigation course might help. Still working on bouyancy control, or should I say "struggling". Any suggestions besides practice, practice, practice? I try to dive as often as possible. Which isn't often enough!!

Hi Froglady and welcome! Yeah, practicing is just about the best way to get your buoyancy. Oh, yeah, and work on controlling it with just the amount of air in your lungs. Best way! Enjoy!

hey Froglady, welcome to TEXAS and Scubaboard. do some diving with veteran divers, watch the people around the dive area, dont be afraid to ask questions.

Hello froglady and welcome to Scubaboard! The atmosphere here is pretty friendly and it's a great place to learn from other divers.

:sunny Hi there ! Welcome to Scuba Board! My name is Matt. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers here. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care from Matt. :chicken:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

:sunny Hi there Froglady and Welcome to Scuba Board! My name is Matt. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers here. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care from Matt. :dazzler1:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! We are so happy to have you here... every diver has something to share, so we can't wait to hear from you!

If you have any questions or problems along the way, or you just want to chat, send me a PM (Thats a private message, it will give you the option to send me one when you click on my user name over there <------)

Have fun, and safe diving!

Kayla :dazzler1:

skeet:
hey Froglady, welcome to TEXAS and Scubaboard. do some diving with veteran divers, watch the people around the dive area, dont be afraid to ask questions.

Hi skeet thanks for the welcome. I have joined dive club to have dive buddies. My goal is to dive at least one day a month during the winter months with the group.

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
This is the place for information, learning, dive buddies, diving opportunities, and just talking about diving. . . and sometimes other things.
I'm afraid that the main thing with obtaining bouyancy control is what you've been doing, practice, but it speeds things up greatly to have someone who's very good observe your diving and give you advice.
Glad to have you aboard.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom