Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meg

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been lurking around these forums for a while and feel downright guilty for not introducing myself. Everyone seems so nice!
My husband and I are divers in SW Virginia and spend as much time as possible diving! He's been diving for a number of years while I've only been diving for 4.
We're looking forward to participating in the forums and getting to know ya'll!

Meg and Chuck

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! We are so happy to have you here... every diver has something to share, so we can't wait to hear from you!

If you have any questions or problems along the way, or you just want to chat, send me a PM (Thats a private message, it will give you the option to send me one when you click on my user name over there <------)

Have fun, and safe diving!

Kayla :dazzler1:

Welcome to the board!

Joe

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
Happy you came in from the shadows; and in such a big way. Eight photos!
Hope you continue to enjoy the board and, now, to contribute. . . often.

Tom

Smart lady. When you're that pretty, avoid problems by posting a photo with the husband. :lol2:

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local Club forums.

And kudos to your dive shop for posting a link to ScubaBoard.com on their site. :cheering:

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Hi Meg and Chuck, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to the Board! :balloon

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hello Meg and Chuck, Welcome to Scubaboard! Just a suggestion but Chuck might want to set up a seperate membership. Good to have you both here!

Heya guys! Welcome to the Board. Do you both have your own screen names? It might be easier for us to know who is whom (that is if you both plan to post). Glad to have ya'll aboard.

Cheers,
Vickie

Hi Laurens ~
Thanks for the link. I had not yet visited any of the dive clubs, but I checked out the link you provided and was glad to see the upcoming dive trips posted.

Meg :)

El Orans:
Hello Meg & Chuck,
welcome (scub)aBoard! :balloon
Have you had a look at the Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders yet?

Laurens

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom