Hi from Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome! We will be in Florida from December 24-Jan.3rd near Clearwater...Looking forward to some diving any suggestions? In Hawaii now the diving is excellent!

Welcome, which other diver were you again? Sorry i met a few new faces on that turkey fry - but lots of old friends too!!

simbrooks:
Welcome, which other diver were you again? Sorry i met a few new faces on that turkey fry - but lots of old friends too!!

I came with Anne and dove with her and Sharon. I brought the pasta salad. My name is Rob. My handle (bucear) is spanish for diver.

I'm 6'1", dark tan & had the mark 5 diving helmet tatoo on my left arm. Hope that's enough clues. Had a great time even if the vis sucked.

I remember you. Welcome to the board. We'll try to arrange better vis next time, but with VB, it's hit or miss (and the misses always seem to coincide with cooking turkey on the beach).

ReefGuy:
I remember you. Welcome to the board. We'll try to arrange better vis next time, but with VB, it's hit or miss (and the misses always seem to coincide with cooking turkey on the beach).
Coincide with pretty much any time we choose to arrange a dive there :wink: I think i recall you Rob - there were quite a few new faces!! Take a look down at the Florida Conch Divers section to see what other things are going on this our fair state.

ReefGuy:

Maybe next time we should be more traditional, and have pizza. Thanks for the welcome.

Hi bucear, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to the Board! :balloon

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hello Rob and welcome to Scubaboard! Nice to have you join us.

Hey Rob glad you pushed that pasta salad to everybody. It was good! Hopefully vis will be better next time.
Glad we made a good eneough impression on you that you decided to join SB.

Crystal River Dec 11! Manatee snorkel and diving in the afternoon!

Back
Top Bottom