Howdy from Missouri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board. Where in MO are you? There's a lot of fun diving around here.

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! I think that you are really going to enjoy it here! There are so many things to learn, and I think that we can learn some things from you too!

If you have any questions or problems, or you just want to chat, send me a PM, or e-mail me at kayla@scubaboard.com

Have fun, and safe diving!

Kayla! :dazzler1:

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to the board. I don't know how I could bare to be away from the water for so long but we are glad to have you back. I am sure that there are some hard core divers still left and many on this board too so all you have to do is look for them in one forum or another.

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with location - and separately - your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links for such changes. And sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Welcome Scragin!

My story is much like yours... did a lot in the '80's, and getting back into it now.

Where are you in MO? I'm in Mid-MO area.

Be sure to check out the Midwest Muck Divers Forum, under regional clubs section of this board.

Talk to Ryan in KC about underwater photography - and here's a link to his site:

www.UnderWaterCameraPros.com

Heya and welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom