Vegetarian Doc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LubaScuba

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
i'm Dive Medical Officer, PADI Instructor and of course... vegetarian! :wink:
I wish all of you safe diving, peace at heart and good visibility.

May all beings be happy...even us humans!

LubaScuba

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard!

Hello there LubaScuba, and welcome to ScubaBoard!!! :crafty:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

:wavey:

Hello and welcome - fellow vegetarian :wink:

there are carcass-eaters on board, but no cannibals...

Hey Doc and welcome to the board. We look forward to hearing from you again real soon. Safe diving!!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

I'm curious, what does being vegetarian have to do with the others? I missed the "of course"?? Anyway, glad you're here.

It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with location - and separately - your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links for such changes. And sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Hello and welcome to scubaboard...im a vegetarian and a teenager...you usually dont find many of those nowadays...i think its great that your a vegetarian...Im a member of PETA and since joining them, ive realised how amazingly important it is to become one!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically from your profile, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Back
Top Bottom