No Long Lurker Status!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ghrousseau

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello to all..............have been lurking for a while, but finally joined so I could post. Seems like a nice board. I've been certified since 1982 when I was 13 years old. Actively dove for many years, but not too active in the past 6. Just getting back into the water again after pursuing my other hobbies for so long!!

Look forward to meeting some new dive buddies and possibly joining a club in the So CA Long Beach Area.

Thanks!

Heya and welcome to the Board, and back into Diving! Glad you came out of the "shadows" and said hi, look forward to seeing you around the board..

Cheers,
Vickie

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

Be sure to check our the Southern California dive club forum. It's a happening group!

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Welcome to the board. & glad you decided to de-lurk. Hop right in, make yourself at home and I'm sure you'll find some dive buddies in no time.

Enjoy the rebirth of a great hobby / sport.
Paula

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! So glad that you decided to actullay join us!!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

You should consider joining us at our next Wrinkles Dive in SoCal. We'll be at Leo Carrillo on the 18th and 19th of Dec. You'll get a chance to meet lots of people from the board who will probably become some of your future dive buddies. Even if you're not quite ready to get back in the water, I'm sure it would be fun and motivational to meet everyone. There is more info on our little get together in the SoCal section of the California Kelp Divers forum.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
And welcome back to diving! This is the right place to get and keep your juices flowing and in the "Kelp Divers'" forum to find dive buddies and events to keep you diving.
Glad you pushed the De-Lurker button.

Tom

Welcome to the board. I am sure there are lots of guys and galks in CA that will take you undfer their wings :wink: But seriously, I am sure that most people here wouldn't mind diving with you. It might be better to stick a post in the CA section and see what happens. Good luck and safe diving.

Back
Top Bottom