Hi Everyboday and Happy Holiday's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtsdiving

Registered
Reaction score
I've been a member of the board for quite some time, but I've never posted before. So, I thought that I would say hi.

I'm from Hunterdon County NJ. Been diving for about three years now. Mostly dive NJ shore and a local quarry. Actually this year was mainly the local quarry. Every time I planned to Dive off of the Jersey shore, go down to Hatteras NC, the trip was called due to weather. Can't wait for next spring to get back off shore!

Howdy!

And thanks for introducing yourself. I can't imagine reading SB and not asking questions or voicing opinions, but - I've always talked too much. :lol2:

Wind is always a threat in our sport. I've been blown out in Morehead NC, Key Largo to Big Pine, Cozumel, and - learned to re-board a boat in 8-12 foot seas! :errrr:

Hope to see you involved around the board...

don :cowboy2:

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Glad to see that you've come out from the shadows! We're a pretty friendly bunch, so I hope you find some new dive buddies to add to your list here.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Hello there jtsdiving,

welcome to Scuba Board! :crafty:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
It's good to have you with us, now we need to get together and create a forum in which we can figure out how to get a handle on that weather. I don't know about you, but I get just a little upset about missing dives because the wind doesn't know when to blow and when not.

Tom

Welcome Aboard fellow Jersey Diver...i'm on the other end of the state in Atlantic County!
Hop in and make yourself at home! Enjoy the board!

Welcome to the posting section of the board!! :) I know what you mean about boat dives being cancelled - this year has really sucked in that regard. Which quarry have you been diving - Dutch? There are plenty of people from the NJ/NY area who are still managing to dive from the boats. Have a look in the Wreck Valley section. Safe diving and maybe see you in the water some time.

Back
Top Bottom