Another hello from Seattle!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nekton

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there- just found the board a few days ago, and it seems like a great place to get to know a few new divers!

I'm a fairly new diver- I've been diving for about a year and a half now, and have a dozen and a half dives. I'm starting to ramp up the pace a bit now, and will be taking my advanced cert in January. I have so far only dived in Puget Sound, which doesn't bother me much as there is tons that I haven't seen here yet, but eventually I would like to try diving someplace where I don't have to be surrounded in seven millimeters of rubber!

Heya and welcome to the Board!!!!!! Next time your in your 7mm, just remember, there's always Florida :D Glad to have you aboard!!!

:fruit:

Cheers,
Vickie

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! I'm 60 miles north of Seattle, and I understand when you say there is so much to see!! I've been diving for a couple of years now, and I still see new things all the time!!

If you have any questions or problems, or you just want to chat, PM me, or send me an e-mail at kayla@scubaboard.com !!

Have fun, and safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

Hope to bring my 7 mil up there this summer some time. It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links in the bar above for such changes. And sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
Man! You could dive your whole life in the PNW and not see everything, and there is always (and certainly will be in your future) the dry suit!
But then it is good to break the monotony and dive warm once in a while, if only so you can feel sorry for those WWW's in FL and elswhere who will never know true beauty like you have in the San Juans for instance.
Happy to have you with us.

STOCK MESSAGE
Hmm. Maybe.
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
Now get wet with us and dive into the forums to ask questions, answer those that you can and even chat with folks about diving dreams and nightmares. ScubaBoard is a great place to spend your required Surface Intervals.
Again, Welcome to the greatest addiction!
It's so easy to forget the things that we love, but here at ScubaBoard, we're all doing our dead level best to maintain the highest level of SCUBA ADDICTION possible.
Please stay with us, interact, and keep your need to get wet alive!
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved to where it can receive better attention.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
[size=+3]Merry Christmas![/size]

Tom

Back
Top Bottom