Hello everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

38special

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to this site. I am sure I will many new and exiting people. I have been a diver for almost 5 years now. My last dive trip was to Roatan Honduras in October 04. It was amazing! I work for Divers Direct which is a scuba dive company located in Ft. Lauderdale Florida.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

I know Divers Direct pretty well, and drop in on your Key Largo store every day I'm there. Y'all were very helpful when I first started, as I live 70 miles from the closest dive store. What do you do there?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Welcome, welcome! You will find a wealth of information, opinions, laughs, everything here on the board! Enjoy and once again welcome! PS We love Divers Direct! Order on line all the time!

Hi there 38special, my name is Matt. Welcome to the Board! You should enjoy it here, you will find lots of information about diving. You can also meet many nice people too. Have a fun time here. :auto:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Back
Top Bottom