Noob Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:sunny Hi There Mike,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving

-Matt- :palmtree:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Heya Mike, welcome to the Board and congrats on your recent certification... :cheering: wooohooo

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard!!

Howdy!

Congrats on your new Cert! :medal:

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with location - and separately - your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links in the bar above for such changes. And sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Thanks for the welcome everybody. Hopefully I will get to meet some people this Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom