greetings from the north

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heya Otis, welcome to the Board! :wavey:

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with location - and separately - your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links in the bar above for such changes. And sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

:369: Hi there otis, my name is Matt. Welcome to the Board! You should enjoy it here, you will find lots of information about diving. You can also meet many nice people too. Have a fun time here. :auto:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

otis:
just a hello from western lake superior
otis
WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
Congratulations on your cetificate into the insanity. I believe we're all addicts and most of us certified here, so welcome to the DIN. (How nice of the Germans to set me up with that pun.)
What did you wear for your cert dives? 7mm or dry? Just wondering because though I've dove warm to near 50 Farenheit in my wetsuit, I've been curious how low I can go before I need to switch over.
I've read the PADI materials and their suggestions, but maybe they were written by WWWs, well, it could be.

Tom

Welcome to the board and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Malta!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

So, when you go from -4F air temp to +38 surface temp it must feel like getting into a hot tub! :D

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom