Hello from Guam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

y2kbmet

Reaction score
Hello to all, New to diving, New to this forum, but I'll be in Guam for the next couple of years and thought now would be the time to get into it. Have enjoyed it so far and looking forward to many more dives here and other places as well. Later

Hi There y2kbmet,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving

-Matt- :sunny :palmtree:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome!
My wife and I got married in Guam 24+ years ago. Wonderful place (the only thing I didn't like was the "filled milk". Do they still have that?).
Hafi Adai!

Rick Inman:
Welcome!
My wife and I got married in Guam 24+ years ago. Wonderful place (the only thing I didn't like was the "filled milk". Do they still have that?).
Hafi Adai!
Rick, no filled Milk here in Guam anymore that I know of, but I will say this.............occassionally you can very easily buy a gallon of milk that is not due to expire for a bit but it will taste/smell bad anyway! So you have to be careful with that and a few other things here in Guam such as finding bread that will not mold in about 2 days if not used! Other than that, we LOVE the weather and the water is beautiful, looking forward to many more great dives here. Oh, and congrats on 24 years of marriage! Happy Holidays. Y2K

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
Keep your bread in the refrigerator, it should last an extra day or two, in the wettest season, use the freezer.
Many good memories of Guam.
Bye the bye, you have several homies there who hang out on the board.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom