Watcher-Newbie Poster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watcher

Reaction score
Hello all! I was referred to this site by NetDoc.

Anyways, I am a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and I have been for 3 years. My dive log isn't too full right now just because I only ever get a chance to dive during the summer. I have been to Cozumel twice, Grand Cayman, and Key Largo. Currently, I live in South Dakota, but in about 3 months I am moving back out to Ohio (Cleveland area).

I hope I have fun posting here, talk to you later!

Watcher---aka, Misfit Diver

Hey

NetDoc referred you? A brave soul for admitting that. But honestly, you need to expand your circle of friends.... :11:

OK OK OK

Its good to have you here. Dig into the archives, navigate around the place, get to know SB - you'll like it here. Check out the dive club that is closest to you - I've met some great people from the SoCal group. Well, maybe not that Headhunter guy.... :11ztongue

Be sure to ask questions - there are a lot of really smart people on the board who will freely give of their time and experience. It a pretty cool hang.

As long as you don't, you know, say ***** :wink:

---
Ken

Welcome to the board. Have I seen the Misfit Diver name on another diving forum?

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hey there Watcher, welcome to Scuba Board! and safe diving :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Hello everybody! Thank you all for the warm welcome! No, it must be a different Misfit Diver on that forum. They probably belong to the Misfit Diver's scuba club in Ohio though (that I stole the name from...sorry).

LOL, yes, I am very brave admitting to knowing NetDoc..... Just kidding NetDoc :wink: .

I'll catch you all around the boards!

Watcher

Welcome to the board. You should move to Florida. Be a Concher

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom